Sunday, February 26, 2012

Kitten Update

Good morning Animal Lovers,

All four kittens survived the night and I have fed them and given them their dose of deworming medicine.  When the vet gave it to them last night, they acted like she was putting poo in their mouths.  I said to her, "why can't they (the veterinarian pharmaceutical company) make it taste like tuna?"  She told me that I could add it to the food and so that is what I did this morning.  I was really, really hoping that I would have heard from Monica or her vet because I don't think I can put the ointment in their eyes. 

Everyone was alert and anxious for their breakfast.  I consider this a very good sign.  If there are any vet wannabe's out there who would like to 'treat' Small, Medium, Large and Black & White, please let me know :-)

Thank you to David and Spencer for following this blog and to everyone who has read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your feedback!